Anti Anxiety Herbs
Anxiety is difficult and even dangerous for people. People who suffer from anxiety disorder might feel the world closing in on them. They feel their breath coming in short gulps, their pulse speeding up and their mind starts racing. In some people, anxiety is very rare and it only shows up when there is something important to take place during the day. In others, anxiety can be consistent and this requires immediate treatment. There are some lifestyle practices such as exercising, having a diet rich in minerals and conscious breathing that can help in warding off anxiety. However, severe anxiety cannot be dealt with by the use of these lifestyle practices. Anti Anxiety Herbs need to be used for severe cases of anxiety because they are non-habit forming, safe and most importantly effective.
The Best Anti Anxiety Herbs
There are a lot of useful herbs that can be very effective in treating anxiety. These herbs do not share the risk of dependence or addiction that comes with the use of anti anxiety medications and pharmaceuticals. However, it is also important to note that these herbs are not meant for every individual but they can be of good help if used in correct doses. People on prescription medicines for depression, anxiety and sleep should not take these herbs. Some of the most effective anti anxiety herbs are as follows:
This is an herbal remedy for people experiencing anxiety along with muscle tension, jaw clenching and restlessness. Skullcap is an herb that helps in unwinding anxiety symptoms in people by addressing habits like turning and tossing in bed, relaxing only while walking and feeling like climbing the walls when stuck during a spell of anxiety. This herb is very effective in tincture or tea form. For people who can easily tolerate alcohol, 20 to 40 drops of skullcap tincture can serve as the most effective form.
Passionflower is a herb that is often mistaken as an aphrodisiac due to the seductive name that it possesses. This herb is one of the best remedies for people who suffer from anxiety due to the exhaustion that they feel because of their busy lives. It works out best for people who keep on giving until they have anything left to be used for themselves. Tongue tips of these people are found to be bright red and these people usually feel very exhausted but they do not have the ability of taking rest because their thoughts keep spinning completely out of control. Such people might experience racing heartbeats and heart palpitations during spells of anxiety. This herb is considered to be effective in both tincture and tea form. However, it is best to use it in tincture form with some water. The results would be evident in not more than 15 minutes.
Kava kava is one of the most widely used Anti Anxiety Herbs and there are good reasons that can be cited in support of this fact. It works in the form of a very powerful remedy that reduces anxiety. It is more hypnotic and sedating in comparison to skullcap and passionflower. It even creates a kind of blessed-out feeling in some people. This herb possesses a stimulating taste that numbs the mouth. It has long been used for its pain-relieving and sedative properties. However, it is to be noted that the overuse of this herb can cause liver damage. It is effective in the form of tea, capsule or tincture but tincture is the best.
Chamomile is rich in two chemicals that help in the promotion of relaxation and they are luteolin and apigenin. It is the best herb that can be very effective in treating cases of generalized anxiety disorder in not more than eight weeks. Chamomile taken in the form of tea can provide instant relief from anxious feelings.
A lavender oil massage can always be of good help in treating the symptoms of anxiety. Lavender oil massage can also turn out to be very effective in lowering systolic pressure- the blood pressure number linked with stress.
- Woman Who Had 1st US Uterus Transplant Loses Organ March 9, 2016
- Kidney Transplant From Incompatible Living Donor March 9, 2016
- Tai Chi Could Be a Healthy Move for Your Heart March 9, 2016
- Stem Cells Used to Correct Infant Cataracts March 9, 2016
- Diabetes Treatment May Affect Breast Density March 9, 2016
- Warfarin Brain Bleed Risk: Higher Than Thought? March 9, 2016
- This Treatment Promising for Early Breast Cancer March 9, 2016
- WHO: Pregnant Women Shouldn't Travel to Zika Areas March 9, 2016
- Doctors May Miss Chances to Treat Prediabetes March 9, 2016
- These Baby Formulas Don't Stop Asthma, Allergies March 9, 2016
- Short Men, Heavy Women at Lifelong Disadvantage? March 9, 2016
- Vitamin D a No Go for Arthritic Knees March 8, 2016
- What Causes Lupus' Impact on Immune System? March 8, 2016
- Lack of Stem Cells: Key to Repeat Miscarriages? March 8, 2016
- Sore Spots: 5 Ways to Ease Post-Workout Muscles March 8, 2016
- 3 Fun and Filling Spring Salads March 8, 2016
- Get Relief From IBS March 8, 2016
- 10 Questions With Laura Prepon March 8, 2016
- What Women Can Do About Hair Loss March 8, 2016
- Scott Foley Talks Parenthood and Pet Advocacy March 8, 2016
- Natural herbs that are great help with anxiety dealing
- Dissolve away your daily stress by using anti anxiety herbs